Pages

March 2011

March 2011

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm really baffled...

Patience has a classmate that has a parent that is a teacher.
Not saying which parent here. Because I do not want to say to much.

Anyway it just surprizes that the parent eats lunch with their child everyday and they inquire about Patience lunch. At first I thought it was just polite conversation. But then it got to the point the person would say wow you eat fruit everyday. You really eat healthy Patience. And Patience response was : Arent we supposed to?

All the while their child is sitting there eating cookies, chips, candy bar.
It just surprizes me the parent is a Well educated person!!! I mean they have a degree in educating children. And feed own child junk!!!

I could understand if they lacked education. Anyway...trying not to say to much. I think it is perfectly legal to add tibits of Patience life and her reactions without getting sued...LOL

I just love the fact Patience said :Arent we supposed to. Like it came natural to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment