Pages

March 2011

March 2011

Friday, February 11, 2011

Dinner

Baked Tapila, lettuce, Tomato, pita bread. We try to eat most of the veggies/protein for dinner and no bread. I could have added a large salad along with that but it was a workout night.And we were on the go.

Sometimes we will have a veggie one packed with avocado slices, grilled veggies. This is alot less calories than a hamburger.
This pita bread is Made by a company called Joseph's it has flax seed in it.And it SO good!!! Only 60 calories.


After the workout we came home and ate fresh strawberries. Patience loved them without the whip cream. She loves Strawberries. There was no Momma can we stop by Wendy's and get a hamburger.
It amazes me what a little girl can do that some adults have a problem with. I know sometimes it is the time trap that gets people.
But if they plan ahead they can have a healthy good for them meal.

I wanted to add a photo of something that Jerry and I seen at the market. And I was horrified. This is a nightmare for parents whose child has a insulin problem they are unaware of. (The one cookie with sugar and pizza does hurt, even if it is just one)

No comments:

Post a Comment